9.8.09

SMASH! 2009

This year's SMASH was pretty alright, apart from the fact that Bleach & Naruto dominated the whole place, for which both I have absolutely NO interest in, whatsoever. I mean, what's wrong with you people?? There are practically nothing else apart from Naruto, Bleach & FF7. WHERE did my D.Gray Man go, along with all the D.N.Angel, Ouran High Host Club, Deathnote, FF12, Wallfower?? FAIL'

ティキ・ミック // Tyki Mikk!!
This was one of the good cosplays that you can actually tell who the hell they were..

Noctis & Tidus ~yay!

Naruto invaded the world ++"

Whole stage full of cosplayers..

<< ----- >>
the dude at the Maid Cafe CREEPS ME OUT
He's like, attempting to be kawaii to attract people to go in there...
but eventually made me ran away...
<< ----- >>

bought so lil stuff this time!!
Prob cause of last time, I realized that I'm not going to use half the crap I bought...
[[ see the Mello bookmark?? hehee... ]]
.

4 comments:

  1. the dude at maid cafe full amuses me. Was I with your or cindy when the guy said, "I'll entertain you with my dancing." Coz we were waiting in line...god, he's like, gay but amusing. funny how he had a seme badge coz he acts like uke.

    ~DEAcol

    ReplyDelete
  2. X3 No, i ran away with bob/carla? after seeing how gay he was..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the tyki miki one is gud..
    ahahaha u bought death notoXD
    lols..
    the akatsuki one doesnt really look that gud..its ok..
    was the maid cafe thing gud??
    wats in there?
    me and ding didnt go in

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, there was Misa >> sweatdrop"
    randomly horrible

    & maid cafe is just like a normal cafe... with small sofas and tiny tables, and a rip off charging people $3.50 for each soft drink

    ReplyDelete