27.9.09

sniffs**

.
Click to see clearly - XP points on the top: -43553447

I was attempting to cheat on Restaurant City, but didn't quite follow the exact steps & just ruined my XP points, from 15067 to.. -43553447

After this, I learnt that...
>> cheating might ruin your life/game XD
>> follow rules for everything... >.<
>> God does punish people who cheats [sniffs more**]
>> PAY MORE ATTENTION TO CHEATS
>> I dont know what else to say... yeah I'm a freaking damn idiot for doing that
>> ...
.

3 comments:

  1. 42 million.... just the end of the world...

    and and and... theres something called copy and pasting....

    instead of you lookin and then typing/.... so sad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. god... im laughing my head off now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, in case your an idiot, i said, i accidently DELETED ONE letter.

    so unless you cant read or listen, i copied AND pasted.

    ReplyDelete