15.12.09

My Prince in Black ---KO3anguo fanfic " Pt.3

the fanfic is not by me, it's by 'Deacol' who is actually my cousin ^^ [ visit her ]

Feel free to comment :D


Don't have any idea of whats going on? Check out the awesomated Pt. 1 + Pt.2 :)

http://chrissy-christmas.blogspot.com/search/label/KO3anguo%20fanfic


x-x-x-x-x


Huang Zhong, which his bag slung over his shoulder, sauntered through the corridors of Han High. He stopped at railing with a clear view, shoved his bag on the floor and rested his arms on the railing, watching the scene absent-mindedly. It had been ten freaking years since he last saw her, Ma Yun Lu. She was a cheerful girl and frequently nosed her way into Zhong and Chao’s own little games. She the treasured daughter of Ma Teng, Chao was a little jealous, but he never admitted it.


“It’s been ten years since I last saw you, hasn’t it?”


Zhong shrieked at the sudden intrusion beside him. “Hey, don’t just pop out of nowhere like that!”


“Do I scare you that badly?” asked Yun Lu, a wide grin on her face.


It seriously reminded Huang Zhong of old times.


“Uh…no, of course not,” Zhong replied suspiciously. “Where are you staying?”


Yun Lu shrugged and sipped a can of coke.


“What? When did you arrive here?”


“Today. I enrolled myself online. Internet these days is like…” Yun Lu clicked her fingers. “This efficient.”


“So you haven’t decided where you’re staying?”


“I figured Ma Chao would let me stay at his place…”


“We’re all living at Cao Cao’s mansion.”


Yun Lu looked surprised. “Cao Cao?”


“Yeah, he’s a rich guy, and the Captain of this school. He let us live at his place. Oh yeah, didn’t tell you. Guan Yu, Fei, Yun, Chao and I are the ‘Five Tiger Generals’. We’re all aligned to protect this school,” explained Zhong.


“Five Tiger Generals? Heh, amusing—”


Yun Lu stopped when Cao Cao sidled up beside them both.


“Wow, who are you?” asked Yun Lu.


“Oh yeah, don’t randomly say Cao Cao, or he’ll appear. It’s like he knows teleportation,” said Zhong with a laugh.


“Hello, you must be Ma Chao’s sister, Yun Lu.” Cao Cao held out his hand. “I’m Cao Cao.”


Yun Lu shook his hand and nodded. “Nice to meet you.”


“So, do you want to live at my place with your brother? I always have spare rooms.”


“Like a hotel.”


“Wait, it’ll just be me, and a bunch of guys?” asked Yun Lu.


“No, you know Ah Xiang,” asked Zhong, and Yun Lu replied with a nod. “She stays with us too.”


“I think she’d be glad to have a female companion,” answered Cao Cao.


“It kind of gets awkward for her in the house….you know, being the only girl….” muttered Zhong.


“So…about the offer…” started Cao Cao.


Yun Lu nodded with a smile. “I accept. Thank you for letting me stay, really appreciate it.”


Cao Cao nodded. “Well, your brother can take you there after school. See you later.” He walked off.


“How rich is this guy?” whispered Yun Lu.


“I don’t know. But there’s seven people living at his place for free. And apparently he has estates all over the place,” replied Huang Zhong. “He’s filthy rich.”


x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x~ #

----end of Pt.3 :)


To be continued =X

credits to deacol :D


我的回忆不是我的~ Vincy

.

No comments:

Post a Comment