17.1.10

「ヤマトナデシコ七変化」の第1話 Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Ep 1

「ヤマトナデシコ七変化♡」の第1話~ ...OMG KAME IS SO HOT.
kay kay kay, I'm trying hard to not sound like a crazy fangirl here, but his acting was freaking awesome & he fitted Kyouhei perfectly!! X3
Even though I only get 1/100 words said in the drama, I couldn't resist watching the whole episode XD

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Ep 1 download [ENG subbed :D]:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YXGOPCTA
all thanks & credit goes to DramaCrazy~!!

KAT-TUN - Love yourself ~君が嫌いな君が好き~ download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zn4dmnzztqd :)

I was kinda annoyed when they've decided to add in a lil kid, but after 5 mins of watching Kato, I found him ADOWABLE :3

lmao, payback time XD

LOL. As far as I remember from the manga, there were 2 scenes that the guys dress up as girls. But I certainly wasn't expecting them to dress up in the very 1st episode!
This was a huge suprise, but I guess, a SUPER nice one. XD
[ you've gotta admit that Yuki/Tegoshi looks the best out of them three ] XD

X==========X

I had some pretty high expectations for this drama, & I'm certainly not disappointed!! [btw, soz if I sound like a movie critic here =w=] All the characters are really well-played, especially TEGOSHI!! EPIC CUTENESS!
tegoshi tegoshi tegoshi tegoshi tegoshi~

This drama looks really promising & I'm eagerly waiting for the next ep... X3

X==========X
.

3 comments:

  1. me too.. i wasn't expecting that they will be dressed up like a girl already. :))
    im watching it also.
    you're definitely right. Kame was perfect in Kyohei's role. :P definitely HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KYA!! cant believe i found someone who watches it too!! :D :D

    Kame just somehow rose to #2 in my list when i saw him acting as Kyouhei. XDD

    especially that bow he did before the theme song - SUPER HOT XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 这个好像蛮好看的..
    谢谢你的介绍哦..
    我会去看看..
    哈哈
    我没看过日剧呢
    这次可以尝试看看..
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete