24.4.09

Timezone!

went to the timezone at Hornsby last wed,
and lost my phone. ><"

well, apart from that, it was alright...
haha took a few photos at the photo machine~
a total of 4 versions...

the happy sunlight one, with the rainbow stars ^^
(from L to R: Sharon, me, Eileen, Vanessa)

the EMO one...

the ultra-white, colourful, keyboard one~

the happy yet random hand-signs one.
well, I guess I'm the one with the random hand-sign...

lol. when SharOn (utmost left one) sees this....
you're gonna kill me, aren't you? hehehe ^^

NOTE: just reading back what I wrote and the pictures I put up, this is kinda reminding me of Bump off Lover!! with all the sticker photos and Timezone sounds like X-zone! lol

2 comments:

  1. lol..........
    the emo ones funni...
    maybe vanessa is the most emo one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah..
    shes just lik a random ghost popping out of nowhere, and icily glaring at the camera...

    lol make a story out of it

    ReplyDelete