28.6.09

10th Dec 2008 ++"

My first birthday at Japan... and probably my only one.
It was RANDOM, apart from the fact I drove for the first time in my life X3
For the whole day, we were either shopping, car-looking or wandering around... ++" I didn't feel SPECIAL on my b'day, and that's probably why I was kind of pissed

The almighty Scientific Museum...

I was staring at this bloody thing, wondering wth it is,
while my dad and brother goes crazy over random robots

cackles** My birthday's on this thing!!

This awesome looking shopping centre, but no matter what,
I DISLIKE shopping...
[[ yeah, this is indoors - the sky is fake, but it changes colours ]]

Went to a gigantic car show, and fell in love with the Lexus IS 350...
I nearly refused to get out of it... =X

The famous Tokyo Rainbow Brigde...
Search it up in Google Images and it comes up with far better images ><"
kehehee** my monchhichi with my b'day cake~

Baumkuchen~!!

lol, I purposely put the date on ^

OMg, just a side note, people DO dress up the KFC dude!!
I laughed so hard when I saw this XD

2 comments:

  1. umm...ok
    gud 4 u then...^^*
    lol...ur bdae passd lyk ages ago....
    r u lyk just bored n randomly bloggin stufff?
    oh yea was tat cake nic?
    wat kind of cake isit lah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nahh, I just found all those pics in my comp...
    it says there.. it's a baumkuchen/tree cake, AND WTH ARE YOU ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS 'lah'??

    ReplyDelete