13.6.09

KO3anguo Ep 16~

.Zhang Fei drank the drink that was intended for Diao Qian...
and turned gay!! XD

Huang Zhong and Ma Chao too...
[[ Huang Zhong: My name is Ma li ya~
you can call me my english name, Mariah~ ]]

Diao Qian drank it and had the opposite effect -
kept on swearing and turned violent,
while Ma Chao got all girlish << so cute!

They went blank as Cao Cao clapped his hands...

And kept on changing back and forth XD
{I died out of laughter here...}

-----

Their depressive 'Happy Birthday' song...

while Xiu's went o_0

-----

See Zhang Fei's fake bread at the beginning of Ep 16??
lol I have one too!!

-----

4 comments:

  1. LOL... you got the bread thingy too...
    But... yours is Cuter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. random ko3anguo...
    giv me tat ep it sounds funni^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yea is the jiro ep gud...as in funni?

    ReplyDelete