18.7.09

Harry Potter & Half-Blood Prince...

.
Watched Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince today... and I have to say - they had cut out so much DAMN GOOD BITS!! Aghhh!! Everything seemed to be rushed, just so it could be fitted into a single movie. I mean, it's a 604 page book, nevertheless...

Ahahaa... Love the part with Bellatrix going hypo after the death of * << it's bloody obvious who died, but nahh, I won't ruin it for those who don't know. Crazily laughing and burning people's houses... XD just makes me want to scream... AWESOME!!

Anyways, it was pretty alright, I guess. Definitely recommend you watch it if you haven't read the book...
.

6 comments:

  1. i just returned from the movie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, did you like it?? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laaaa~

    boring....bellatrix. I KILLED SeRIEs BLACK I KILLED SEIOS BLACK>......

    house: WHOOOOSH FULL OF FIRE
    bellatirx: YEY crazy**

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw. i think you put up a wrong poster of the harry potter movie.... it says 11.2008
    shouldnt it be 7.2009?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put on whatever I like on my blog, so TOO bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn it, always cut out the interesting part of movie ~.~

    ReplyDelete