18.7.09

KO3anguo Ep 21~

.
FIGHT with the musical instruments!! o_0
lol, I have to say... Nylon's piano piece was awesome!

Ahahaa... I love it when they put on their sunnies...

Huang Zhong thought of his mum during an art lesson of 'My Most Loved'. They went searching for his mum, thinking that she would be gentle, kind and nice....

EPIC FAIL.
lol, turned out to be this harsh woman, with a habit of tipping the table over whenever she's mad. Everyone were astonished XD

Huang Zhong's mother attempting to tip the table over again...
Ma Chao: Huang Ma Ma, I'm sorry!!!

BTS scene >> Nylon!! [[aka Cao Cao]]

Nylon was playing the piano even though his finger was bleeding...
Director: IT'S BLEEDING!!

I should seriously learn from him... and resist the temptation of choc whenever I start to play the piano... =F

-----

KO3anguo Ep 21 download:
MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BE8WU5YK
DepositFiles: http://depositfiles.com/en/files/olnaev5wm

to see previous episodes, search/click either SEASON 1 or SEASON 2
.

1 comment:

  1. LOLS. my photoshop died....
    so had to use GIMP....which didnt have dat blending tool... T_T

    anyways dis episode was de best~

    ReplyDelete